Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Most Are Off....Some Are Still Blogging

I know for a fact that most meteorologist's are off for the Holidays. Except for me. I have my holidays: Christmas, New Years and about one or two days within the two weeks, but other than that, the blogs are on me.

Truth be told, Christmas is my favourite time of year--the weather, but most of all...the time we spend with our families. My gift to you is a prayer to keep the true meaning of Christmas:

A Christmas Prayer by Robert Louis Stevenson

Loving Father, Help us remember the birth of Jesus, that we may share in the song of the angels, the gladness of the shepherds, and worship of the wise men.
Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts.
May the Christmas morning make us happy to be thy children, and Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake. Amen.


May the spirit of Christmas be with you and your family. From my home to yours...

Chris

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: