Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cool Mornings Of 10C

The rain has passed, and tomorrow it's looking like fair skies across the GTA tomorrow. With highs of 22C, unfortunately, our lows are 10C. This brings out some cool mornings. This morning, when I woke at 5am, the temps were quite chilly. The temp was actually 11C. It'll be one degree cooler tomorrow morning and that will be our low. But don't worry...It'll pass and rise to 22C with fair skies, but a chance of scattered showers (40%). So for those in outdoor phys. ed., get ready to RUN! As a matter of fact, some days this week, we'll be in the single digit lows.

This evening we'll go to 17C, but it's tonight that'll be 8C with clear skies and westerly flow of winds. Not as strong as yesterday though...that sort of freaked me out too!

Tomorrow I'll have my personal Fall 2007 Outlook and link you to another outlook.

If you have a weather question, email me at city.weather@yahoo.ca

No comments: