Friday, September 14, 2007

LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER

It doesn't seem like Summer is yet over, and it's not. This upcoming week has interesting things planning out for us, but let's start for the weekend. Personally, for me, when a season arrives, I HATE IT, but turn out to love it. I'm not looking forward to Fall leaving us just yet, but I know Fall will please me.

In terms, of this weekend (Toronto): Today's storms will clear out by 9PM tonight, bringing us to a low of 8C. Waking up tomorrow to temps calling for 8C and warming to 15C with some sunny skies. It will be chilly, so bring that extra sweater, just in case. For Sunday, waking up to winds at a Northwesterly pace of 20km/h with a 30% chance of showers, but temperatures of 11c. The cold front still remains by us, so we'll reach a high of 18C, lows of 9C with fair skies.

Although, I think you'll be happy with the week ahead...with highs hovering starting 20C on Wednesday and increasing each day eventually leading to 28C on Friday. Friday is actually the only day I'm predicting precipitation-the "last" day of Summer. Count on Thursday for sure! Sunny skies with temps of 25C, 0% precipitation, S winds at km/h and a low of 13C. But don't get too comfortable...Fall is around the corner. Especially for this weekend.

Remember to pack up your light jackets/sweaters if you're headed out this weekend. I'm predicting kids though will also be busy with the "H" word (homework).

Have a great weekend.

Related Blogs:

Who is Hurricane Humberto?

No comments: