Tuesday, August 7, 2007

BEAUTIFUL LONG WEEKEND

Could we ask for a better long weekend? The weather was superb...but of course the Tuesday had to rain. Friday was nice...peaceful, and relaxing. Didn't go to bed until around 3:00am Saturday morning and woke at 9:30 am, no idea why. Saturday was peaceful. Of course, Saturday night had to be ruined at Yorkdale (Toronto). It's a great mall, don't get me wrong but it is sooooo busy. Sunday was also relaxing. Went to see my grandma (Mama) and mother .... nice BBQ. It was so nice--windy though. Monday I headed to work at my aunts and same for today. Well atleast Saturday and Sunday was peaceful with Monday of work.

But who cares about me...right?

Caribana Parade and the various events around Toronto went beautiful with the weather.

This week is looking good too.

There's no interesting weather to report in the forecast. But if you spot any, let me know right away through email. Please...

The radar imagery is also looking like it's clearing up so that's good.


Just a quick note.......I'll be off from Friday to Wednesday again. I will be back reporting on Thursday. But I'll still blog tomorrrow and Thursday.

If you have any weather links, click on CityWeather Links on the left side and enjoy!


Lot's of weather luck....


Chris
city.weather@yahoo.ca

No comments: