Friday, August 17, 2007

4AM WAKE UP CALLS

I just wanted to let fans know...

All of next week (and possibly the continuing week) I need to rise and shine at 4:00AM. That's what I've been told and that's what I need to do. Got any tips to help me wake up? Send them by email!!


And on one last note:Did you know that early morning weather is NOT the same as morning weather? Why would someone tell you that...isn't it a given fact? Today I got to experience it. When I headed to BT's Viewer Appreciation Day (www.citytv.com/bt or http://www.citynews.ca/) I had to rise and shine at 4:00am....well it started at 6am! It was great......loved every bit. But to the point, 4:00am weather (and even traffic) is completely different compared to the 6;00-9:00 am and even afternoon weather. It was more nippy but still comfortable conditions. I actually liked waking at 4:00am

Chris

city.weather@yahoo.ca

No comments: